SURVEYOR WANTED – All Levels of Experience Considered
Due to increasing workload, Adkin have opportunities to join the team in our highly respected firm. We are open to applications from those recently qualified or perhaps part way through their training but are also very interested in those more experienced including Associate/Director level. Excellent career prospects are available with an opportunity to progress within the company and move towards taking equity in the business. This is a great chance to develop your career and be key in shaping the future of a dynamic and driven company.
Based in the attractive village of Ardington in Oxfordshire, our dedicated team offer an array of services including agricultural, commercial and residential disciplines, and therefore a wide variety of work and clients is attained. The main focus of this position(s) will be professional work and valuations but those with experience in management will also be welcome.
Many of our clients have been with us for generations, something we are very proud of, and a testament to the reputation and expertise of the firm and our ability to move with the times. We work for a diverse range of clients with interesting and demanding requirements and whilst the majority based in central southern England, we increasingly act for landowners nationwide.
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors ideally with Registered Valuer status or working towards the APC.
- Fellowship of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers is preferable but not essential and we would be very willing to support those looking to gain this qualification.
- Motivated and driven.
- Ability to shape your role within the company.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working considered.
Please send applications with your CV to: Mrs Emily Ham MRICS FAAV email@example.com
If you wish to call to discuss the position in the first instance, please contact Emily on (01235) 434382 or by the e-mail address above.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in strictest confidence.