As a RICS regulated firm and members of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers, we have access to the most up to date news and advice with regard to Rural Grants and Subsidies including the Basic Payment Scheme.
Providing advice throughout Central and Southern England, in particular Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Buckinghamshire we provide our clients with advice on the following:
- Basic Payment Scheme advice and applications
- Greening to include Ecological Focus Areas and Crop Diversification
- Cross Compliance
- Derogation applications
- Entitlements sales and transfers
- Environmental Impact Assessment Screening Decision applications
- Countryside Stewardship incorporating Woodland Grant Schemes
- Annual claims for Stewardship Schemes
Our team’s extensive experience enables us to act with foresight in what is becoming an ever changing and time critical requirement for the modern farmer.