Adkin manages a wide range of rural property portfolios ranging from large Estates to individual farms and cottages. We act for a wide range of clients including Private Landlords, Institutions, Charities, Corporate Entities and Trusts.
Adkin is a RICS regulated firm and we understand the importance of a flexible and dynamic approach to achieve client’s objectives. We can provide a management or consultancy service, either retained or occasional, tailored to suit your individual property and business needs enabling us to offer all or a selection of the following:
- Strategic reviews and advice
- Whole Estate Master Planning
- Farm lettings, agricultural tenancies and contract farming arrangements
- Equestrian lettings
- Residential and commercial lettings, rent reviews and tenant negotiations
- Rent collection and bookkeeping
- Service charge management
- Property maintenance
- Tax and succession planning
- Sporting Rights
- Rights of Way and public access issues
- Computerised mapping
Acting extensively throughout Central and Southern England we have particular geographical expertise in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Buckinghamshire.