Adkin and Roadnight Taylor are pleased to invite you to their joint webinar on Thursday 25 February from 5.00-6.00pm.
Hosted by Simon Alden of Adkin, joined by Hugh Taylor of Roadnight Taylor, the webinar will help landowners find out about:
- the opportunities and potential ground rents for large-scale solar, battery and other energy schemes;
- what makes a good site for a large-scale energy scheme;
- how to get ahead of your neighbours and maximise your chances of achieving an energy scheme lease;
- how to remain in control, and optimise your rent and terms;
- the pitfalls to avoid (that thousands haven’t); and
- what to expect in an energy scheme heads of terms agreement.
Date: Thursday 25 February
Time: 5.00 – 6.00pm
This event is free of charge but you will need to register in advance by clicking here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_80C_CcU-QvyfvA_j_k1tlw
For more information, please call Laura Porter at Roadnight Taylor on 01993 830571.
There will be a chance to ask questions at the end of the webinar, however, if you would like to submit a question before the webinar, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org