Rural & Commercial Surveyors
Our professional team offers a comprehensive range of services for all rural property owners, occupiers and advisers.
The services we offer to our clients include:
- Sales, Acquisitions and Development of all types of rural property, including the Sales and Acquisition of Farms, Farmland, Paddocks and Commercial Buildings and the promotion and sale of Development Land.
- Lettings and Management – Residential and Commercial. We provide a complete specialist Letting and Management service for both Residential and Commercial properties, including free property appraisal. We offer a complete service including Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements and Rent Review Negotiations.
- Rural Asset Management. We offer advice on Agricultural Management, Negotiation and Preparation of Farm Business Tenancies and Contract Farming Arrangements, Farm and Estate Management, Compensation Claims for Road, Pipeline and other Infrastructure Schemes, Conservation Schemes and Grant Application.
- Rural Auctions. We have the expertise and experience necessary to handle the disposal of Farm Plant, Machinery and Fodder by public auction.
- Valuations. We have the experience to provide Valuations of all types of Rural Property for Probate, Borrowing, Transfer, Capital Taxation and Stocktaking.
Other Professional Services include:
Accounts and Book Keeping
We offer the following accounts and book keeping services for Farms and Estates:
- Cash flows
- Payroll administration.
- Rent Ledger
- Preparation of management accounts
- VAT returns
- Tenants deposit schemes
Agricultural Borrowing and Lending
- Access to sources of finance
- Re-financing arrangements
- Bank security valuations
Agricultural, Commercial and Residential Lettings
- Negotiating terms
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Rent reviews
- End of tenancy advice and compensation
- Surveys & inspections.
- Commissioning compliance surveys e.g. EPCs, Asbestos, Contamination
- Succession planning
- Partnership reorganisation
Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
- Procedural advice
- Submission and negotiation of compensation claims
- Road & rail schemes, gas water & electricity schemes
Contract Farming and Joint Ventures
- Initial advice
- Selection of contractor
- Contract preparation
- Contract administration & supervision
Conversion and Diversification
- Feasibility Studies
- Market advice
Call today to talk to one of our experienced surveyors about your requirements. Our telephone number is 01235 862 888; all our other contact details can be found on our contact page.