Blakes Oak Farm consists of modern office accommodation, contractors yard, workshop, stores and other buildings. The offices have views over landscaped grounds including a pond.
Available as a whole or in 2 separate Lots there is gas central heating and a 3 phase electricity supply. A plan showing the property is also attached.
Offices (edged red) comprising approximately 4,714 sq ft (437.9 sq m) in total with reception area, kitchenette, toilets, 13 individual offices, board room and first floor office and storage accommodation.
Buildings and yard (edged blue) extends to approximately 1.75 acres including:
- 13,913 sq ft (1,292.6 sq m) of buildings
- storage barn with concrete floor, sliding doors and internal curtain divide
- Workshop with sliding doors, concrete floor, part mezzanine floor.
- Storage barn with polished concrete floor, roller shutter doors and internal lock up
- Two open fronted storage barns and store rooms.
The property is accessible from the A4183 Oxford Road at Lodge Hill, north of Abingdon providing easy access to the main road and motorway networks.
Viewing is by appointment only with Adkin. Please call our office on 01235 862888 and speak to Andrew Chandler or Jess Allen. Alternatively, further information is available by email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
To arrange a viewing for this property please complete the enquiry form, or call us/email us quoting property reference number JAS/B/1145 and we will be happy to help.
You may also register to receive updates of properties which match your search criteria.